Mr. David Tafel reports
CENTURION REPORTS RESULTS OF AGSM
Centurion Minerals Ltd. shareholders approved all proposed management resolutions at the company's annual general and special meeting, held Aug. 12, 2022. Below are the approved resolutions:
- The number of directors for the company was set at four.
- The four members elected to the board of directors include: David G. Tafel, Jeremy Wright, Kenneth A. Cawkell and Joseph Del Campo.
- Manning Elliott LLP, chartered accountants, was reappointed as auditor of the company.
- The company's new long-term incentive plan was ratified.
- The plan of arrangement under Section 288 of the Business Corporations Act (British Columbia) involving the company and spinco was approved. (The purpose of the arrangement is to restructure the company by creating spinco, which will become a reporting issuer in the provinces of British Columbia and Alberta upon completion of the arrangement. Spinco will hold the company's cannabis assets as more fully set forth in the management circular. Centurion will retain its remaining assets and working capital and continue as a mineral exploration company.)
About Centurion Minerals Ltd.
Centurion is a Canadian-based company with a focus on mineral asset development in the Americas. The company's lead investment is its interest in the Ana Sofia agri-gypsum fertilizer project, and it is also reviewing additional prospective, precious mineral exploration projects.
We seek Safe Harbor.
© 2023 Canjex Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved.